You want your dry-cleaning business to perform at its optimal level, to keep increasing your bottom line and build long-time relationships with your customers. While advanced technology, including the latest dry cleaner’s computer, is a huge boon to dry cleaners, there are also additional ways to help your store grow more profitable and thrive. Some of the following suggestions sound like “common sense” items, but they are easy to forget in the hubbub of daily life in any business.
Ensure Your Interior Is Clean and Welcoming
Your dry-cleaning store should be as spotless, clean, and fresh as the finished goods you provide to your customers every day. How spotless can you make your store? Does it need a new paint job? Also, having an air-conditioned dry-cleaning store is now what customers expect. The more meticulous the visual details in your store, and the more comfortable the temperature, the more likely you are to have satisfied customers.
Think Like a Salesperson Rather than an Order Taker
Having professional displays about the other services you offer helps inform your customers about things they may need. Your store will increase business if you are selling more services than cleaning. If you repair clothing and provide alteration services, be sure everyone who steps foot inside your store can find that out.
The goal of an integrated point of sale (POS) system is to help retailers to increase profit by cutting costs. There are numerous choices of computer system solutions for the dry-cleaning business.
The staff at Fabricare Manager is committed to helping you improve efficiency, minimize waste, and reduce expenses with our POS touch-screen system. Some of the ways to consider how your business can benefit from a dry-cleaning POS computer system include:
- Tailored to the dry-cleaning industry: Choosing a system that’s tailored to your business ensures you get the specific features you need. That system should also easily integrate with other software you use to run your business.
- Serving your customers: When your customers are satisfied, they stick with you. Everyone’s in a hurry these days, so you want features that enable quick exchanges and convenient payment options.
- Expanding your business: If you intend to grow your business, you’ll want to select a POS solution that can grow with you and help you adapt to that growth.
- User Friendliness: You want an easy-to-use system so that your employees can quickly adapt to the changes.
- Ongoing Tech Support: If you do have questions and need help with a new system, make sure it comes with adequate training and available, ongoing technical support as needed.
Welcome to the Fabricare Manager blog. For more than 19 years our company has provided management technology in the form of dry cleaner’s computer software and hardware solutions for many different sizes of dry cleaners and laundries. Our systems are designed for touch screens and made to be both user-friendly and fast. Our goal is to make our clients’ businesses more effective and efficient.
Fabricare Manager’s POS touch-screen system works equally well for single dry-cleaning stores, multiple locations, and large chains. With a flexible, wide array of configurations, our system enables our clients to be customized for their unique needs. Choosing the most appropriate POS solution for your dry- cleaning store streamlines operations, eliminates mistakes, and boosts productivity and efficiency. We are committed to helping our customers cut their operating costs and increase their profitability.
We are a hands-on company that sends our technicians out to provide comprehensive training on our systems and equipment. You can always count on our tech support team for as long as necessary. We respond promptly and always take the time to answer any of your questions or concerns.
Thanks for your interest in Fabricare Manager. Our blog will keep you up to date on the latest industry trends and provide interesting, enlightening, and engaging articles.